ATTENTION! This app is still in beta-version stage it could work unstable on some devices.
Inner Core is a mod loader for Minecraft PE, inspired by ForgeModLoader (PC). It can run dozens of different mods at the same time, removing any conflicts and making them fully compatible.
In-Game browser allows to install and update mods from Inner Core library with a single click, also you can view, setup and debug already installed mods.
Inner Core – Minecraft PE Mods Apk
Also play this arcade game: Aces of the Luftwaffe | Mod Apk
For mod developers Inner Core grants huge possibilites and convenient API that allows to create PC-level mods without any special efforts. Also they are provided with library and external tool support.
Inner Core mods can:
– Add insane amounts of new blocks and items
– Create new custom dimensions with absolutely new world generation.
– Use oreDictionary-like id system providing full resource compability with other mods.
– Easy create various and complicated GUI.
And much more.
Inner Core and mods are rapidly developed and in the next updates more possibilities will be added and used by mod developers.
At the current moment many ports of PC mods are developing, for example Industrial Craft, Forestry, EnderIO, Aether, Blood Magic, Harvest Craft, Mekanism. Also there are many addons and smaller mods.
Inner Core works separately from official Minecraft PE and even worlds are stored in other directory. But it requires installed MCPE to launch due to not break the copyright (Any version of Minecraft PE will be suitable).
It is important to mention that Inner Core is not an official application from Mojang AB. All rights to Minecraft PE belong to Mojang AB. Also Inner Core is not related to ForgeModLoader, all rights to ForgeModLoader belong to its creators.
Also play this arcade game: The Gap TimeSpend | Mod Apk
If you are unable to install app, delete previous version of it.
1. Mod installation and update:
– Press “mod browser” button in main menu to open it.
– Find required mod by navigating with buttons at the top of the screen.
– Open and press install, it will install or update this mod.
– Restart Inner Core.
2. Enabling ore disabling mods:
– Press “Inner Core” button in main menu, it will open installed mod list.
– Find required mod and press its settings button (left one).
– Find “enabled” parameter in mod configuration and toggle it, if needed.
– Restart Inner Core.
3. Deleting mods:
– Exit Inner Core.
– Open any file manager.
– Navigate to directory games/com.mojang/mods
– Find required mod and delete its folder.
ATTENTION: after you delete ore disable a mod, its items and blocks could be lost or corrupt in existed worlds forever!
For Developers: All required information could be found here: https://github.com/zheka2304/InnerCore/blob/master/developer-guide-en.md